Event date: Sunday 14 June 2015, 10am–5pm
The Textile Museum’s free family festival returns this June! Join the museum for a family festival celebrating textile arts and cultures from around the globe.
- Artist demonstrations, including spinning, lace making and sheep shearing
- Dressing-up with traditional clothing from around the world
- Hands-on art activities for all ages
- International dance and music performances
- Self-guided tours of the exhibition Unraveling Identity: Our Textiles, Our Stories
Admission is free.
For more information, and the full schedule of activities, visit the website of the Textile Museum, Washington DC.